A primary objective of Metal Polishing Engineers is to provide world class products/service to its customers.
To accomplish this objective, the company is committed to:
- Providing products of the highest possible standards, to satisfy our customer needs, expectations of quality and reliability.
- Accomplish Quality objectives by establishing, implementing and maintaining a documented Quality System which complies with statutory/regulatory requirements and of ISO 9001:2015.
- Improvement of our processes and systems through our continuous improvement strategies ensuring our personnel are properly trained and involved in the continual improvement process.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with the requirements imposed through legislation and best practice industry standards.
- Overall objective of the company is to secure customer confidence in the quality and consistency of products/services provided.
Successful implementation of this policy is a critical element of the company's long-term plan; it is communicated throughout and reviewed in our management review meetings.
The Quality System is promoted throughout the business to enable all employees to contribute and to benefit from a business that is driven by a philosophy of continual improvement in Quality, Health and Safety, Cost and Delivery of all our services.
The policy is maintained as documented information and available to interested parties on request.
Mr Matt Bridle